You now have much more choice where you run your business applications. Many applications are now available as Software as a Service (SaaS) subscriptions which have many advantages:
- You only pay for what you use and can cancel subscriptions you no longer need.
- Keeping the application secure and up to date is the responsibility of the software vendor.
- SaaS applications are often more accessible for remote workers.
Where SaaS applications don't make sense or are not available, it may still be preferable to host applications and workloads in the public cloud.
All this needs careful planning and execution. This is where Abtech's Professional Cloud Migration Services can help.
Whether its migrating your Microsoft Exchange to Office 365 or moving your Active Directory to Microsoft Azure, we have the skills to manage the migration process with minimal impact to your users.
If you are looking to move a database application to Azure or AWS, we can help. We can also host the application for you on Abtech's private cloud platform.
We can also provide specialist hosting for applications running on IBM pseries, iseries or even HP-UX.
Services at a glance:
- Migrate Exchange to Office 365
- Migrate Active Directory to Azure
- Migrate Oracle or Microsoft SQL to Azure or AWS
- Deploy VMware or VCloud Foundation on AWS
- Host SAP or Oracle on IBM p-series
- Configure Disaster Recovery Services on AWS or Abtech's StorTrust cloud.
- Configure Dell EMC Cloud Tier and Cloud DR to replication to S3 or AWS.
If you are evaluating how you can move your applications to the cloud, need to consider a dedicated hosting service or want to set up a hybrid cloud, Abtech can help.